Many cites and countries currently have a myriad of both financial and non-financial aid (on-site support, event marketing and delegate boosting) to attract local and international events against set criteria. Meeting organizers have come to expect this from any serious host cities. A subvention programme is almost mandatory to compete on a global level.
GainingEdge brings specialised knowledge of this strategy in the development of new subvention polices & programs and in the review of existing ones. This includes consideration of:
- Appropriate and effective model
- Clear outcomes / ROI for subsidies
- Business case for meaningful funds
- Appropriate level of consistency
- Leverage global best practice