Leads Preparation and Development Checklist
1. Look into your own CRM and identify those who are hoping to meet at IMEX. Send pre-IMEX message “will you be there? Please visit us at stand number..” Try to personalise your message as much as possible.
2. Check Hosted Buyers list from last year and previous years. Send “hope to see you at this year’s IMEX message.., stand number, mobile number..”
3. Research IMEX PSA list and send targeted requests
4. Identify Top 10 Buyers You Must Meet at IMEX. Profile these buyers and make them your priority Hit List.
5. Come back to your office with even more leads by participating in a leads exchange session “GainingLeads”. For the fifth consecutive year GainingEdge will be facilitating a leads exchange at IMEX – GainingLeads. Pre-registration is required and your lead must meet the criteria. For more information please contact us. You can always conduct your own private leads exchange, just reach out to your contacts and make an offer they can’t resist.
6. Additional Tips from IMEX (www.imex-frankfurt.com): How to Make the Most of your PSAs. Take advantage of the IMEX appointment system and Contact the Buyers that allows you to reach out to the buyers and get business lined up with the people who want to see you – to maximise your time at the show:
- Connect through Contact the Buyers, a bespoke online system allowing you to send targeted messages to buyers. Select buyers based on their stated demographics or opt for buyers who have already stated their interest through IMEX’s Email Service, in your particular product, service or destination when registering for IMEX
- Use the IMEX Messaging Service for direct contact with buyers before and after the show. Receive RFPs and be ready for business
- List your stand events and press releases, brochures and videos, and be visible year-round with IMEX’s online Exhibitor Directory
- Present to a captive group audience of buyers who have expressed an interest in your destination, product or services through group appointments and stand presentations (For stands over 18sqm)
For more information on the IMEX appointment system please refer to the IMEX website.