Luxembourg Convention Bureau GIE
- In coordination with Luxembourg Convention Bureau’s partners and stakeholders, to develop, manage and implement marketing services programs including web development, e-marketing, publications, presentations, audio visual, display and sales promotion materials in order to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
- Coordinate Luxembourg’s Conference Ambassador Program in order to support and develop local hosts.
Reports to: CEO – LCB
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and management of Luxembourg Convention Bureau’s marketing services program including;
- Brand development and management. Development of business events brand and style guides. Manage the application of the brand for internal and external usage.
- With Luxembourg for Tourism, management of media program, inclusive of:
- Media liaison and communication.
- Production of media schedule for advertising and promotional campaigns. Oversee creative development of business events advertisements.
- Plan and attend media visits as required.
- Development of business events media database.
- Development and writing of presentation material.
- Development of bid document templates
- To organise media events and press conferences.
- Oversee and manage the production of business events promotional materials including motivational guide, Planners Guide, incentive guide, DVDs, promotional gifts, brochures and display materials.
- Oversee and manage the development of Luxembourg Convention Bureau web content, design and promotion.
- Develops innovative digital marketing campaigns and content, publishing, creative editorial, advertising and promotions.
- Utilizes emerging trends, technology, crafting effective digital strategies and designing an engaging user experience online and within social media platforms.
- Media liaison and communication. Respond to media enquiries in a timely manner.
- Production of media kits including image CD, new developments profile, Luxembourg business events overview, statistics and news.
- Arrange media familiarization programs.
- Develop and maintain media account and contact profiles on CRM database system.
- To organise media events and press conferences along with support materials.
- To produce and distribute regular industry and client newsletters.
- Tracks trends, sets department goal measurements, media impressions, web targets and social media strategy.
- Development and production of event case studies and ‘success stories’ for promotional purposes.
- Development and maintenance of media content for website.
- Manages external vendors to complete projects within set deadlines and budgets.
- To liaise with Luxembourg’s marketing representatives to develop and implement media programs specifically for international markets.
- Prepare and review regular MICE marketing performance reports.
- Provide support for other related activities as directed by CEO – LCB
- Development and implementation of Ambassador Program to identify and support potential local hosts for international business events
- Liaise with key prospects through telephone, email, face to face meetings
- Develop activities aimed at training and attracting ambassadors to support the activity of Luxembourg Convention Bureau
- Project manage core activities including Ambassador Dialogue and Education Seminars, University and Institutional Seminars, Association Support and Engagement Seminars, Special Events, Newsletters, and Collateral Production
- Development and implementation of association development plan to strengthen Luxembourg based associations and their engagement internationally
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Degree in marketing, or equivalent.
- Knowledge and expertise within the business events industry and of Luxembourg’s products and services.
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to display flexibility and creativity in developing new concepts and strategies.
- At least four years experience in a middle to senior level marketing role including an understanding of new marketing technologies.
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a management team
- Highly proficient written and spoken language skills in : Luxembourgish, French, German and English
- the position is a permanent (CDI), full-time position
- the position is commensurate with salary scale and benefits package at a level found in similar positions with the Grand Duchy
For further information or a more detailed job and organisation description, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us your application letter and CV before 15 August 2019. They should be submitted to email@example.com