GainingConnections Forum “DMO Best Practices”
DMOs and CVBs will enjoy this interactive session focusing on best practices in destination marketing. Three organisations whose innovative and transformative best practices have been hailed as “NEXT Practices” in DMAI’s DestinationNEXT project will share their case studies and answer your questions. We are proud to welcome Business Events Dubai (“DMO Association Development”); Sarawak Convention Bureau (“Sustainability and CSR”) and ExpoFuturo – Pereira Convention Center (“Tourism Infrastructure Crowdfunding) as our guest presenters.
We invite 20 convention bureaus/destination marketing organisations to join us in this interesting and intimate discussion forum on Thursday 21 April 2016 from 830am to 945am in room Ratio, 9.1. Hall 9.
Seats are limited (one per organization please) for this unique session so please sign up early to avoid disappointment. For any enquiries, please contact Jane Vong Holmes.
DestinationNEXT defines “NEXT Practices” as:
- Forward thinking perspective that works toward building new capabilities;
- Creating new change in the way business is done;
- Aligning to transformational opportunities;
- Enhancing community support and engagement and/or destination strength;
- Expecting to generate better results than other practices.
Please register your attendance here: